Sunday, January 21, 2018

Story: Mrs. Catherine Lucas. Chapter 19.

by Jackie J
Seated at the dining table Pauline smiled at a nervous Michael Lucas sat demurely in his female attire gently pushing back his hair. He wasn’t female of course but with his natural fine features, slender frame and Pauline’s expertly applied makeup, especially to his eyes, one would be being highly critical if not to think he was not a she and a pretty she at that.
All eyes turned to the opening door the three expressions of the diners contrasting markedly. For Pauline and Camille it was a soft smile of expectation, for Michael it was a look of controlled disbelief.
Michael had seen Jackie many times in her maid’s regalia, working and serving under the pretence of being the maid of the Lucas household, but she had never looked quite right in the dowdy uniform with her long flowing hair, expensive makeup and manicured nails it was always a thin disguise but now she truly did. There could be no mistaking the girl who entered for what she was, a maid!
The transformation of his lover, work colleague and co-conspirator at the hands of Pauline and Camille had been total. The shuffling submissive gait, her hair cropped short beneath her cap, devoid of makeup, a sullen, vacant expression and her crisp uniform a fitting adornment for the girl within.


Without a word the maid laid the starters before the seated ladies bobbed a curtsy and returned to the kitchen.
If Michael was apprehensive before, having now seen what these two women had done to Jacqueline Frobisher, he was now increasingly worried about his own fate.
Camille chuckled having watched Michael follow her maid’s every move whilst serving the soup.  
“Don’t be too concerned about Jackie Michelle like Pauline said she pretended to be a maid and now she is a maid and a very competent maid at that, don’t you think?”
Michael did not know what to say, the shock of seeing his lover, the articulate confident business women he had last seen, reduced to a subservient timid maid making him tremble.
“Er, erm yes , yes Camille quite a transformation.”
The soup was excellent and whilst Michael ate little Camille and Pauline’s bowls were soon empty.
Camille dabbed her glossed lips with her napkin.
“That was lovely Pauline and homemade I am guessing by your maid Cathy?”
Pauline pushed her clean bowl to one side
“Yes homemade of course, Cathy is quite the cook she enjoys her time in the kitchen and I am sure our main course will be just as perfect.”
Jackie took away the remnants of the first course and soon returned to serve the main course of lamb.
Michael’s lack of appetite was obvious and Pauline joked watching him nibble.
“Looking after your figure Michelle?”
The meal progressed and Camille was intrigued to know how Michael’s fetish for wearing women’s clothes had developed. Perhaps it was the three glasses of wine, the casual acceptance of Pauline and Camille of his female persona or just the hopelessness of his situation that caused Michael to bare his soul but he did.
Michael looked at Camille forlornly pushed back his hair and began his revelation.
“Where it began? My mother wanted a girl of that I am sure and she made no secret of that, I was kept in frills until I was four and then though my childhood, if I was naughty I was put into a dress, ribbons into my long hair and made to help my mother around the house.”
Pauline giggled
“Mmmm petticoat punishment very nice for a sweet boy.”
Michael sighed and continued.
“Unknown to me, how could I have know, my mother used oestrogen supplements and at fifteen I was starting to develop breasts. The bullying at school was intolerable and my punishments continued behind the closed doors of our home I was wearing dresses more often than not.
Camille laid down her knife and fork.
“But your father what did he say?”  
Michael sniffled recollecting the first time he saw his father at the sink washing pots in his dress, heels and pinny.
“I am afraid my mother already had my father under the same control he said nothing.”
Both Pauline and Camille having finished eating both stared in amazement whilst Michael continued.
“Unbeknown to my mother I changed college’s and moved away. I cut my hair and tried to live a normal life for a boy. It was some years later that I discovered the damage my mother had done to my physiology through the supplements and psychologically through her punishments.
Michael sighed.
“I have little body hair I am left with pubescent boobs and still to this day have to take testosterone to control things. When I am stressed or perhaps have not done the right thing I cannot help myself I have the urge to, well to......
Michael became tearful.
“ My mother......heaven knows what would happen to me if I stopped taking those pills?”
Michael dabbed his eyes.
“I have managed to control things kept it my little secret until Jacqueline caught and encouraged me then, well then all this.”
Pauline with a look of concern offered another clean napkin to Michael.
“Your family, your mother and father where are they now.”
Michael sniffled
They moved to Florida, the Keys they have a bar come restaurant down there “Janet and Jo’s”
Michael with a look of resignation sighed.
“Jo for Joanna not Joseph they are like sisters not man and wife.”
Jackie entering to remove the dinner plates pausing Michael’s disclosure.
With the table cleared and Camille’s maid having returned to the kitchen Camille looked into Michaels eyes making him feel uneasy.
“Well Michelle that is very interesting, very interesting indeed I must say you make a very credible and pretty lady have you never considered following the path your mother wished for you?”
Michael gulped and lied of course he had many times it was a constant torment.
“No , no”
Pauline chuckled.
“Well that wasn’t a very convincing denial Michelle was it, not very convincing at all why your mother would be so proud of the daughter she never had seeing you this evening ?”
With the desert served and consumed Jackie cleared the dishes.
Pauline topped up her wine glass offering the bottle to Camille and Michael who both took a refill.
“Well time for us to thank my maid for such a lovely meal.”         
Pauline left for the kitchen and returned with a nervous Cathy by her side.
Michael looked up at the veiled maid that entered. Jacqueline had not recognised him but would his wife?
“This is Cathy ladies who prepared our meal this evening.”
“Well Cathy, don’t be shy introduce yourself to my guests
Cathy raised her gaze slightly with not a hint of recognition of who the pretty woman sat opposite Camille was and spoke in a low contrite voice.
“My name is Cathy and I am Miss Crabtree’s housemaid I clean and cook for my Mistress I am glad you enjoyed the meal I made for you.”
Michael stared at the veiled maid stood sheepishly by the side of Pauline proclaiming her allegiance and rank. What his lover had started had obviously been brought to fruition by his neighbour Pauline Crabtree.   
Pauline stood back for her maid and smiled.
“Now your Mistress gave you a present this afternoon to show your loyalty to your Mistress and my guests would like to see it, so up with your skirts and down with your knickers girl.”
Cathy’s eyes darted through the slit in her veil at her Mistress and seeing Pauline’s smile fade to a look that must be obeyed Cathy slowly raised her skirts and lowered her knickers her confined arousal growing at her humiliation.
Camille giggled and Michael looked wide eyed seeing his wife had been placed into chastity the stout gleaming belt tight into her crotch but Cathy’s next words served to confirm that his pretty and rich wife that was, Catherine Lucas, was no longer his wife but had truly become the chaste property of his neighbour, to be her maid Cathy.  
Pauline tugged on her maid’s skirts and they floated down to her ankles.
“And why did your Mistresses allow you to place yourself into chastity Cathy?”
Cathy her cheeks burning with shame beneath her veil but her sex streaming wet turned to her Mistress. She had indeed placed herself into chastity, allowed her mistress to lock her into the belt with no implied option of release. With these thoughts chasing through her mind and the constant awareness and stimulation of her self imposed confinement, and now being displayed in front of her Mistresses guests poor Cathy’s knees were weak and her subjugated mind left wanting. Cathy remembered her Mistresses tantalising words before she stepped so willingly into the straps of the belt and those feelings, those feelings of erotic abandonment giving control of her intimate self to her Mistress when the locks closed sealing her sex beyond her touch  and spoke breathlessly.   
“Because I am yours Mistress body and soul the belt shows I am owned, owned by you Mistress.”
 Pauline chuckled sensing her maids weakening arousal.
“That’s right Cathy now return to your duties in the kitchen and send Jackie through.”
Cathy lowered a wobbly curtsy and left the dining room to pull, tug and press on her belt in exquisite frustration at her experience before her Mistresses guests.
Pauline returning to her seat smiled at Michael.
“Now you be a good girl Michelle and all will be well, like I said earlier forget your wife she is mine now and your lover Jacqueline Frobisher belongs to Camille.”
Michael gulped watching what remained of the confident Jacqueline Frobisher submissively entering the dining room in her maid’s uniform. Their eyes met fleetingly but without a hint of recognition from Camille’s maid Jackie.
Camille stood when Jackie appeared from the kitchen and told her maid to wait by the door in the hallway. Jackie curtsied and went to wait in the hall.
Having shown Camille and Jackie out and watched her Lincoln pull out of the driveway Pauline returned to the dining room and chuckled pointing to the door.
“Now Michelle we have things to discuss bring your glass we will go through to the lounge.”    





4 comments:

  1. This degree of soul-crushing is something of an acquired taste. Time was I wouldn't have enjoyed it.
    I find I do, now. I've scarred my psyche, I suppose . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd probably agree with you, if I could take the story seriously enough, but I can't. It's another "everything but the kitchen sink" story.

      Delete
  2. Love it ! What could I ask more then having a story mixing my 2 fantaisie "TG" and "Downgrade" !
    Thank you so much for this story <3

    ReplyDelete