Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Story: Lady Helen. Chapter 8.

Maria Donner wrote a follow up chapter to Jackie J's classic Lady Helen. Some of you asked about it in the comments section of Maria's debut L2M story so here it is, approved by Jackie J herself.


Lady Helen - by Jackie J

Except for this chapter - by Maria Donner


Chapter eight


Monique and Patricia never met at the big house. To Ellie she was employed in an official office, and as such not a friend of Patricia. Monique was anxious that the former lady Helen should smell a rat and start trouble. At some time Monique told Patricia that Ellie just might become a problem.

"What do you mean? Ellie seems housebroken now."

"That's what she seems, right. But - she's still potential trouble, a sleeping bomb. Imagine that she gets really sore. What could she do?"

"She can't do anything within the law. You, yourself, made sure of that."

"True. We have her over the barrel. But what if she resorted to something illegal?"

"Oh." Patricia had not considered that. "Do you have a suggestion?"

"Not yet. I have an idea, though. And if it turns out beautifully, I'm sure that you would be pleased."

"What's in it for you?"


Monique laughed. "Nothing - except maybe in the long run. Our agreement is very beneficial for me. I would not like for my monthly payment to stop. And we could meet in your mansion without rousing her suspicion. I could even spend the odd night there."

"Oh. I see. You were worried for yourself as well." Patricia was glad that Monique had never tried to blackmail her. Never a sign of it, fortunately. From the outset they had agreed to a monthly allowance. Anyway - she is too deeply involved herself.

They kissed and departed. 

After a little more than a month Monique had investigated some rumors. Again they met - away from the big house.

"Good news, Patricia. Far to the east lives a very rich baron. As far as I know - he is close to fifty. He's single after his wife died some five years ago, and apparently he never wanted to remarry.

He has a staff of five. Female staff, that is. The oldest is close to fifty as well. I spoke to her, and she seems quite willing to find a new employment. You see - he likes to have sex with his maids, and she's too old for him. By the way - the baron's two sons take after their father. They live away from his mansion,  but when they are staying with him, they are happy to 'visit the maids'.

I have been told that he has been invited to a large ball close to here. If you could manage to get hold of an invitation as well, you might persuade him to have a late supper with you in your house. He could spend the night in one of your guest rooms. During the meal you could mention that your maid is very young and inexperienced. He just might suggest a swap."

"Devious. You are a very clever girl, Monique."

"Thanks." 

Monique's plan worked.

After the ball Patricia and baron returned in one carriage where they sat and talked. The other carriage followed closely.

The baron was a pleasant fellow, and over supper he and Patricia talked for a long time.

"I am very pleased as to your invitation to spend the night here. I accepted because I know that our hosts were short of extra rooms. It would have been a bother to travel over a hundred miles at this time of night."

"My pleasure, baron. No problem at all. Although I had to inspect your night quarters myself. My maid is too young and inexperienced."

"Oh? You have one only?"

"True. You sound as if you have more than one?"

"Five - and one housekeeper."

"Wow. You must have a large estate."

"True. You said that she's too inexperienced. Is that the girl who served us?"

Patricia had noticed that the baron had eyed Ellie. So he was interested. But she let him take the initiative. "Yes." 

"Well. I just might help you out. I have an elderly maid by the name of Wendy. I think that she's close to fifty. Very experienced. Dependable. If you'd like to swap maids, I wouldn't mind."

Patricia asked several questions about the maid, and she liked the answers. The baron had questions about Ellie as well.

Before they retired they had agreed - in principle. The details would be discussed in the morning. 

The baron and his elderly maid arrived some three weeks later. They were showed into Patricia's drawing room. Ellie was dismissed at once.

"Welcome! Please be seated." She beamed at the baron and the maid.

"Well. Wendy and I have discussed the swap, and she has agreed." He shot an inquiring glance at Wendy. She nodded.

Patricia wanted to be certain. "Wendy. Are there any special reasons that you want the swap? You see - I have only one maid for my house. So her chores are very varied."

Wendy looked up and smiled. "Don't worry about me, lady Patricia. I am sure that you will be satisfied with my services. Why the swap? Well." She hesitated. "I have served with the baron for quite some years, so I wouldn't mind serving your ladyship."

Lady? Patricia was satisfied with the formality - that she was not entitled to. But she liked to be addressed that way. "So we all agree, baron?"

"Yes. What about Ellie?"

"She does what she's told. Well! Usually, that is." Patricia laughed. "Have you prepared the documents, baron?"

"Yes." He got up and slid the contracts over the table. Patricia picked them up and started to read. 

Having read the contracts carefully, Patricia looked up again. "They all seem in order. Shall I call for Ellie, so we could all sign them?"

Patricia called for Ellie. 

"Ellie! The baron and I have agreed to make a swap. You go working in his estate, and his former maid Wendy will stay here."

"What?"

"Didn't you hear me, GIRL?" Patricia's voice was sharp.

"Yes Mistress, but ... but."

"Speak up, girl. Cat's got your tongue?"

Ellie could see no way out. She looked down and almost cried. "Nothing, mistress." She curtsied.

"All right. Then let's all sign these papers." 

When the papers were signed, Patricia looked at Ellie. "Now - you and Wendy go to the baron's coach. Have the driver carry Wendy's things to your room. This is the key to your belt. Remove it. Then you pack your stuff and have it carried to the coach. Understood?"

Ellie curtsied without a word. She was glad to get rid of that chastity belt. She and Wendy left to carry out her orders. 

"You run a strict discipline, Lady Patricia." The baron smiled.

"I prefer it that way. Hopefully I will not be forced to raise my voice any more from now on."

"Is she that lazy?"

"I wouldn't call her lazy." Patricia stopped and pretended to search for her words. "But at times she gets uppity."

"I am sure that my housekeeper will keep her in place."

"By the way, baron - it's only a small issue, so I never told you. It MAY be a problem to punish the girl. You see - any spanking will just excite her sexually."

"Oh?" The baron was taken aback. "She's some kind of masochist?"

"I believe that that's the term. Yes." Patricia could see that the baron was even more happy with the acquisition of Ellie. Patricia thought that he was easily read. 

The trip was long, and Ellie did not like to sit on the hard bench next to the driver. Why could the baron not let her into the warm interior of the coach? 

At the baronial estate Ellie was welcomed by the housekeeper.

"OK, Ellie! I'm the housekeeper. I keep short leashes on my maids. I give them their orders, and they curtsy and say 'Yes ma'am'. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am." Ellie curtsied.

The housekeeper turned to the coach driver. "Have her possessions carried to her quarters."

"Yes ma'am." He turned to carry out his orders. 

Two days later Ellie was cleaning the baron's sleeping room.

"Well, well. Is that you, Ellie?"

She turned and saw the baron. He was holding .. a strap!? What was this? She curtsied. "Yes, Sir."

"Your former employer mentioned that you liked a spanking." The baron smiled evilly. "I think that you have performed all your chores perfectly. So I'd like to reward you. After that I hope that you'll reward me. Take down your knickers. I want to see your bare behind."

She did not grasp his meaning. Was he going to spank her? Ellie was slow. He growled. "Do it."

She pulled down her knickers. She could feel that she was already getting wet. It was a blessing that the cursed chastity belt was gone. Now she was looking forward to be able to play with herself when today's chores were done. "Now lie down on the bed and show me your butt." 

One minute later she was crying. The baron was strong and the raps hurt.

"Now turn around and let me see your pussy." Ellie was surprised. She saw that he was pulling down his trousers. Was he going to rape her? Well. She could feel that she was already soaking wet. It was one thing to be the plaything of Lady Patricia, but to be used as a sex slave?

Well! She had started this herself, and this was what she wanted. Wasn't it?

Ellie got further up on the bed and spread her legs.





6 comments:

  1. The End? Or just 1 part of Chapter 8?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The end - as I see it.
      Jackie J might write more - I don't know. ;-)

      Hug
      Maria

      Delete
  2. The Never Ending Story. Where's Falcor & Attrayu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are under intensive "domestic training and uniform condition" therapy in Stoneleigh private mental asylum for individuals with strange self-destructive behavior, under strict supervision of specially trained medical personnel

      Delete